We meet on a Monday night in school term time
Beavers 5:45 pm to 6.45 pm
Cubs 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm
Scouts 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm
None of our leaders receive any payment for the many hours they put in. Our two main sources of income are subscriptions and fund raising. Subscription Rates (per month) are £10 and need to be set up via a standing order. This represents tremendous value for money and, we hope, does not exclude anyone from scouting.
Any concerns over “Money Matters” please contact either your section leader.
All leaders and helpers have different styles and methods of working with the young people. The leaders are trained to cope with various kinds of behaviour and the Scout Association has policies and rules to be followed when problems arise. Often our most difficult job as leaders is getting the young people to be quiet and listen during the quiet moments of the meeting – maybe because other parts of the meeting are exciting and noisy! Please can you discuss the following ideas with your children so we can work together for maximum effect: Scout meetings will be best for everyone if…
- All scouts come to meetings regularly
- All scouts join in and work as a team
- Leaders and scouts listen to one another
- No one makes fun of anyone else because of their colour, religion, abilities or disabilities
- There is no bullying
- No one makes a noise in quiet times like when game rules are being explained.